RivetWell Boltless Shelving - Standard
Rivetwell Boltless Standard Shelving comes in a variety of configurations to include a wide range of boltless shelving products. Rivetwell units are built from a standard set of Rivetwell components painted parchment and are easily assembled with nothing more than a mallet. Rivetwell Black Units are also available
Rivetwell Standard Products:
- Angle Post (Standard Duty): 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 14 gauge cold
rolled steel corner post uprights. Perfect for standard
Angle Post (Heavy Duty): Shall be 1-7/8" x 1-7/8" x 14 gauge cold rolled steel uprights. The choice when heavy duty shelving is required. Perfect for multilevel installations.
- T-Post (Standard Duty): 3" x 1-7/8" x 14 gauge cold rolled
steel intermediate uprights.
T-Post (Heavy Duty): 3-3/4" x 1-7/8" x 14 gauge cold rolled steel intermediate uprights.
- Single Rivet Shelf Beam (Standard Duty): This 14 gauge
low profile standard intermediate level shelf beam is perfect when
maximum clear opening is required between shelf levels.
Single Rivet Shelf Beam (Heavy Duty): An 11 gauge heavy duty version of our low profile intermediate shelf beam allowing maximum clear opening between shelf levels.
- Double Rivet Angle Beam (Standard Duty): This 16 gauge
shelf beam is essential for stability of standard units; therefore, is
used on all four sides at the top and bottom levels. Can also be
used front and back or on all four sides of intermediate levels to
increase unit stability and load capacity.
Double Rivet Angle Beam (Heavy Duty): An upgrade to our standard duty double rivet angle beams, our heavy duty double rivet angle beams provide additional unit rigidity and even higher shelf capacity.
- Double Rivet Channel Beam: Maximized left-to-right shelf
capacity is achieved using our 14 gauge double rivet channel
beams in lieu of double rivet angle beams. These beams cannot
be used at the bottom level.
- Center Support: Used to provide additional shelf support
front-to-back by bolting between double rivet beams at
prepunched locations. Ideal for wider spans.
- Double Rivet Z-Beam (Standard Duty): For 12" thru 60" beams. Used in place of double rivet angle beams to add 1" additional
clearance between shelf levels. Allows particle board decking
to sit flush with beam. Protects decking edges. When used at
bottom level of single rivet units, shelf clearance is increased by
1" at lower level. Standard Z beams are 14 gauge.
- Double Rivet Z-Beam (Heavy Duty): For 69" and 72" beams. Used
in place of double rivet angle beams to add 1" additional clearance
between shelf levels. Allows particle board decking to sit flush with
beam. Protects decking edges. Heavy-Duty Z beams are 14 gauge
- Center Support for Z-Beam: Used with Z-Beams for front to back decking support. Fabricated of 11 gauge cold rolled steel.
- See Rivetwell-Black for information on Black Rivetwell Units and Components.